Tuesday, October 7

My Birthday Wish List

Just random things I would love to have.

Nikon D40x. A beginner's DLSR. Not too pricey and easy to use. *My dearest A will get this for me. Yay!*

Lumix LX3. A 10.1 megapixel point-and-shoot camera with interchangeable lens. How cool is that?


MacBook Air. Who wouldn't want the world's thinnest notebook?


Belkin CushTop or any brand of comfortable lap desk. I need one badly. I am tempted to use a bed tray right now or DYI my own stand.


Wireless Mighty Mouse. Not than I'm an expert or anything but I find it hard to edit images using the trackpad.

Montorguiel GM. Simple, stylish but not overly expensive. Yeah, sure.



Any great books on parenting, housekeeping, cooking and Origami or any good books/novels period.



So there.

* All other images are from Amazon.

7 comments:

Lyndon said...

I have a Nikon D40, it's not much different from the D40x. You'll be just as happy with it and save a bit of money. Perhaps for the new Macbook :)

Tina said...

So I heard but I like the D40x's Auto ISO option and the faster continuos shooting. But I don't mind having D40 and save a few penny =)

Anonymous said...

so i guess books na naman ang gift ko sau... ahhahaha ang mamahal ng gusto mo eh.. ahhahaa

Anonymous said...

wow tina i like all of those stuff too! hehe. if you're through with nikon, try canon too. they're really nice :)

AEC said...

tina, go go go sa lumix lx3! i just got one and it's such a joy to have. i got rid of my nikon d40x kasi lagi namin iniiwan sa house kasi ang laki (although it takes great pics too talaga, as expected in an slr). basta, i'm so happy with the lumix. am planning na to get the wide angle lens for it too. :)

there's going to be nice camera shop that will open in greenbelt 5 next week. digital walker/zoom ata ang name. BI! BI! drag the hubby there. heehee.

AEC said...

ay nakalimutan ko to add: medyo mahirap na to find the d40x bec it's been phased out. natira nalang ang d40 and the newer one na na-introduce, the d60. :)

Tina said...

Thanks for the tip sis! I will seriously think about it. =)

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d