Wednesday, September 24

Something About Me

I got tagged by Dyes.

::START::

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to ME and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE {Note that you are not ALLOWED to change this links and make sure to leave the exact URL.}
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

Who played along:1. Music of my Heart 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative in Me 4. For the LOVE of Food 5. Little Peanut 6. Pea in a Pod 7. It’s Where the HEART Is 8. Around the World 9. Quicker8 10. Eds Mommy Life 11. My Precious Niche 12. Just Me.. Eds 13. Princess Vien 14. In The Spirit of Dance 15. A Pocketful of Happiness 16. 1 Twelve St. 17. Everything But the Kitchen Sink 18. YOUR BLOG HERE

Questions and Answers:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"... decomposition behind the doors that he didn't open that other time." - Leaf Story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The bedside lamp.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Barney!

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
2:00 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:45 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Swooshing sound from the electric fan.

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Yesterday, we went to Jollibee for lunch.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Twitter.

9. What are you wearing?
The usual clothes I wear at home - baby tee and shorts

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes but I can't remember the details.

11. When did you last laugh?
Just this morning.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Our wedding portrait.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
According to this website, I'll be an alligator on my next life and that 39% of people will be born as a higher form of life than me. Umm okay.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
An entertaining quiz to pass the time.

15. What is the last movie you saw?
The Mummy 3

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I'll buy each of my family and friends an around the world ticket and then we'll all travel together.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
I'm a procrastinator perfectionist.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eliminate poverty by distributing wealth evenly.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, when no one's looking. Hehe.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?
I named my baby girl Amerie.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure! I'll take my family with me.

I am tagging bessie Toni, Jown, Jacque, Ann, Carla and Mandy.

4 comments:

AEC said...

thanks tina! :)

Anonymous said...

barney is also a common feature in our tv set. iba talaga pag may baby sa bahay :D

thanks for doing the tag :)

AEC said...

did the tag. here's something for you: http://coffeeteaandme.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-heart-your-blog.html

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag sis, I'll be doing them soon :D

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d