Monday, September 29

Foot for the Gods

We had our feet indulged at Foot for the Gods MOA. It was our second time and the experience was as good as the first one. I had a foot spa/massage and A went for the foot reflexology and back massage package. I enjoyed the footsie spa so much that I insisted to have a back massage, too. What a big mistake. The strong as a horse masseuse was pushing too hard no matter how many times I tell her to lighten the pressure. A enjoyed the hard massage though. Good thing, the foot spa was so great it outweighs the fact that my back felt sore after the massage. We love the place, too. The dimmed lights, the soothing music and the comfortable padded chairs create a relaxing and cozy atmosphere.

We always enjoyed feet pampering sessions so we happily agreed to put it on our monthly much needed "me time" list. We'll probably try Mint spa pedicures on our next feet trip.

Foot for the Gods
SM Mall of Asia 2nd Level, South Wing
Tel. 556-0727

Rates:
Foot Spa/45 mins - P320
Foot Reflexology/45 mins - P340*
Foot/Back Massage/ 1hr and 15 mins - P420


*if my memory serves me right

1 comments:

carlamaldita said...

love ko din ang foot massages!any massage for that matter!

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d