Thursday, August 28

the latest update

The much-awaited Eraserheads Reunion Concert is no longer free! In accordance to the law, DOH prohibited Marlboro/Philip Morris in sponsoring the event. Radiohead Media Solutions, Inc. handles the promotion now. Tickets are available at Ticketworld starting today and are priced at P800 (General Admission) and P1300 (Patron).

Same time. Same place.

This is actually a good news. I don't mind paying for the concert. It's better that way. At least may sistema na at may karapatan ka magdemand if something "unacceptable" came up. Eh pag libre, naku wala kang karapatang magreklamo!

But then, I'd rather be in Boracay! I'll be in "hibernation mode" starting tomorrow. I will be leaving in the morning and I'm trying all my best to pack light.

Wooohooo!

1 comments:

carlamaldita said...

ber na!pasko na!merry christmas sis!

sis paadd pala sa link mo..thanks!

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d