Friday, August 22

boracay countdown

In 7 days, we'll be gallivanting around the Boracay Island. Wooohooo! After much deliberation, we've decided to stay at The Tides Hotel. In fact, we've booked their Exceptional Room just an hour ago. OMG. Dizizit I am so excited! The room looks very posh. Lovely.

The Exceptional Room
Image from The Tides Hotel Boracay
---
And just when I thought everything's going perfect, I got an email from Cebu Pacific saying that my departure time to Manila has been moved an hour late. The thing is, they wanted me to confirm without explaining the reason behind the change. I asked them why it was moved but no one even bothered to return my email. What the?! Now, that's customer service. I'll give them a ring tomorrow and they better come up with a good excuse or else... Erm, I don't know maybe I'll scream until their ears bleed? All I'm asking is a simple explanation that's it. No run around please.

On the lighter note, I had Mj downloaded the Hed Kandi Beach House 81 for me (it's ridiculous to download anything with my Smartbro-ken connection). I love the tracks in this compilation!! I can't contain my excitement despite the crappy news.

Eeeeeeek I can't sleep!!!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d