Sunday, August 24

mallōs scented flip-flops


Jenn Dessert Mocca (Berry Scent)
Image from Mallōs

Does scented flip-flop ring a bell? If it sounds alien to you, don't worry you're not alone. In my search of a perfect swimwear online, I stumbled across this website who designs scented flip flops with fragrances of berry, blossom, candy and dew. I know, right? I dropped by at SPF store in Town with two objectives: to hopefully find a swimwear on sale and to smell Mallōs myself. And true enough, it made scents! They smelled so yummy you want to gobble them up. Reminded me of my younger years when I swallowed an eraser because it smelled like strawberry. Hehe. I didn't try them though because I'd no plans of buying them in the first place. Just a curios cat.

I wonder how they come up with that idea. Is it made to provide solution for smelly feet or mainly for aesthetic reasons? Hmm...

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d