Saturday, July 5

friday night telly madness

I seldom watch late night shows since I became a Mommy. After a long day with Hamy, I'd rather stay in our room and sleep early or surf the net. But with Sam Milby on "Maalala Mo Kaya" that's something I can't pass up, can I? I swear his acting is getting better and better. Not that I'm a fan or something. I just watched almost every movie he's acted in, added him on My Space, downloaded some of his songs and went with my friend to Victory Chapel in Galeria just to see him in flesh. Haha! Okay, maybe I'm a bit of a fan but for the record, those were the days when I still found him as a hunk with tremendous talent. But now that I'm a parent, I want him for a son. Geez. I am getting older. Anway, going back to MMK, it was a Father's Day episode and yes it was replayed. Sam gave justice to the character he portrayed -- a son who found his Father who he never seen since birth. He searched his Father as a promise to his Mother who died of cancer. His overwhelming feeling to be accepted and to be loved by his Father outweighs the truth that his Father abandoned him and his Mother. He also met a half Brother who struggles to forgive their Father for so many things and the conflicts went from there. Actually, lahat ng casts were good especially the Father role played by Miguel Vera. I am not iyakin but sad shows or movies really make me cry. It has a happy ending and thank goodness no one has died or got sick to earn forgiveness... you know, the typical pinoy story line. Hehe. Loved it!

After a dose of MMK, I went from crying to laughing with the Bubble Gang Show. They spoofed this Buscopan commercial and it was really funny! I had a good laugh at "Sumbong Sumbong kay Bonggang Bong Bong" portion and the Moymoy Palaboy's "Order Taker" nearly made me choke from laughing my cheek hurts. So, this is how my Friday night went -- at home happily glued to the TV.

Moymoy Palaboy's Order Taker

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d