Tuesday, July 29

food trip ni hamypoopi

The other night I was thinking of Hamy and all the smorgasbord places she's been to. After much thought, I came up with this list:
  1. Yellow Cab Tagaytay
  2. CPK Alabang
  3. Gloria Maris Alabang
  4. Gloria Maris Rockwell
  5. Chowking Petron SLEX
  6. Greenwich SM Molino
  7. Don Henricos Filinvest
  8. Tomy Roma's ATC
  9. Leslie's Tagaytay
  10. Super Bowl MOA
  11. Pancake House ATC
  12. King Bee, Gen. Trias
  13. David's Tea House, Salitran
  14. Super Bowl Blue Wave
  15. Sonya's Garden
  16. LZM Silang
  17. Orchard
  18. Ponggo's Grill at Magdaragat
  19. Pizza Hut Eastwood
  20. ATC Food Court
  21. Yellow Cab Macapagal
  22. North Park ATC
  23. Kenny Rogers SM Bacoor
  24. KFC Rockwell
  25. KFC SM Molino
  26. Kaya Korean Resto Rockwell
  27. RSM Tagaytay
  28. Balinsasayaw Silang
  29. Sbarro Filinvest
  30. Mongolian Quick-Stop Filinvest
  31. Coffee Bean ATC
  32. Shakey's Rockwell
  33. Seafood Island Market! Market!
Whew! The list made me realized that she's been very gala. By the way, I let her try different tastes and textures with the general rule of "too much is bad". If the food is too salty or sweet for my taste, then it is a big no-no for her. Some foods may not be as nutritious as home-cooked meals but at least I'm not feeding her junk foods. Now, does it make me a bad Mommy? Hehe. Funny, she's never been to Mcdonalds and Jollibee -- that is if take-out meals don't count.

1 comments:

Mec said...

my son has been to both McDo and Jollibee... but he's only eaten pancakes, spaghetti, sundaes (minus the syrup) and the bread of the burgers... as much as possible, I also don't want him eating fast or junk food (so I will give him chocolate cake or some cupcake, but not chocolate)

Mec

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d