Saturday, July 19

eraserheads for one-night only


My taste in music evolves over time but my ears sometimes crave the familiar homegrown beat of Eheads. Each time I hear their music, I feel nostalgic. Memories of my great high school years flood my mind -- those times when lahat ng kababawan masaya. Sobrang hinayang ako when they disbanded in 2002. So when I heard about the Eheads concert reunion I got excited but I was also full of doubts na baka naman isang malaking joke lang to. Rumor has it that Marlboro paid each former band members a whooping P10M to pull together a 45-minute set on August 30 at CCP Open Grounds. I figured this reunion will happen but not in the near future and whoa P10M talaga each? Some said it's only around P2.5M daw. Then came this news that Ely Buendia was not open to the idea of a reunion yet. I decided to just wait and see.

And the wait is over. The Eheads reunion was finally confirmed by PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal). You may read the full details here. Yay! They will certainly make some Pinoys happy. So let's all be merry and register in The Red List for a free ticket but you must be 18 years old and above to get through. Anyhoo, mas marami nman talagang fans ang Eheads much older than that. Ano? Tara!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d