Saturday, June 14

time-out for mom


Oiled and sated, sipping my tea latte after a delicious aromatherapy massage. Pure bliss.

The night was young, Hubby's home and we got a new yaya, ergo a perfect opportunity for Mommy to sneak out. My SILs and I went to Westgate, had dinner at Conggo Grill and headed straight to The Spa for a treatment. Grabe I never thought I badly needed a back massage. I had lots of knots in my back probably because of all that baby lifting and carrying and it was heaven talaga when the masseuse worked her magic on it. As always, nakatulog ako halfway the session and woke up refreshed. We capped the night with a big mug of tea at Coffee Bean. You see I'm not a coffee person let alone a tea drinker but I super loved their tea latte.

I had a great time! I really should be doing this "ako naman moment" more often.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d