Monday, June 9

are you ready for a new do?

Whenever I see my hair in the mirror, I am dying to make a change. I had long hair for years. In fact, it hasn't been shorter than my shoulder since college. I took it as a sign that maybe it's time to shake things up and go for a big, bold cut. I wanted Katie Holmes' hair the minute I saw her cute chin-length bob but Atong abhor the thought of cutting my hair that short. He wanted my hair long exactly the reason why I kept it long for many years. With a determination of spartan, wala siyang choice but to drove me down to the nearest Jesi Mendez. And thank god I listened to myself this time. Cutting my hair short was a truly liberating feeling. It was like I went into therapy. No bad hair days for weeks -- Awesome!

To add to Hubby's misery, we go see "Sex And The City". I pictured him getting bored out of his wits and have frequent banyo breaks but to my surprise he's glued to the movie right to the very end! Hubby loved Samantha's craziness. Grabe we both enjoyed the movie!

Alright, take a look on my before and after. This is my best wash and wear hair by far.


Our Camy has been pimped, too! A new set of 20" mags... Go foxy!






I am absolutely loving our new do!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d