Tuesday, March 11

missing daddy


I
nervously walked from the hospital lobby to the ICU telling myself this all been a bad, bad dream. But when I saw daddy wrapped in white cloth from head to foot in his bed, I went numb.

It's been 7 years since.

It was a sad journey for our family. We tried to move on and stay strong with the nagging fear of losing one another. There were hardships but we went pass through it all. We are warriors just like mama. Nothing and no one can put us down. It's stamped in our DNA.

And I'm glad to say we are pretty much in good shape now. Every so often I can't help but think what would it be liked if daddy is still here with us. Would he be happy for us? Would he be happy for me? I think he will. He was stubborn but he had a soft heart. I know he will love Tia as much as he loves us. He'll be like any loving and doting lolos to their apos.

His life was not all peaches and cream. And I wish he was given a chance to live life longer. A life with less troubles and worries. But I know in my heart of hearts that he's in good hands. I constantly dream of him young and happy.

I know he lives a way better life beyond.

Miss you daddy.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d