Sunday, March 30

divi the great


Y
esterday, we flew to Divisoria land after my 2-year hiatus as a shameless tawadera. I am a sucker of flea markets and I sorely missed them. Cheap quality find was gratifying. It's like stumbling upon jewels amidst chaos.

This time around I didn't shop for myself which is partly a lie. Hehe.

Went there with a main objective to buy toys and prizes for my Tia's luau party. But then I got myself two hot shirts, one summer dress and a hobo bag at 168 mall. Can't help it! It sure does feel good to find a great buy. Hehe.

We got the knickknacks at Bodega Sale. A real toy kingdom only hotter and dustier (I know bad picture). All toys imaginable big and small right in there. If you go for no-fisher price toys, this would be a great place for toy hoarding. We went home with 2 big big bags full! Got some hula hoops, jump ropes, blowing bubbles, water guns and the list goes on and on! Oh, did I mention a touch screen Tamagotchi? Really cool good find.

I enjoyed toy hoarding. If only this happened 20 years back, I'll be the happiest 7-year old toothy kid in the whole wide world!

Head home bone-tired but with a smile on our face. Thanks to my SIL for serving as a map. She knew Divi well by heart. And we shall return for more. Harhar!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d ss_blog_claim=3210ed98928e5afc70dac0e51e3faf3d